Friday, January 22, 2010

Smiling Bear



Today's lunch- rice with cheddar, with nori and cheese smiling bear face. Next to it is red bell pepper sticks, pineapple (doesn't it kind of look like a butterfly like that?), turkey and cheese roll-ups, and yummy yummy blackberries!! ^-^

My nori cutting is...well, I know it's not that good. It's so hard to do! But I hope that my nori punch will arrive soon, and make things a little bit easier. I've been thinking about maybe getting some more precise cutting tools as well, do to better shapes.

I am so inspired by the really amazing people that I've found via Bento Central and the really talented women who blog and twitter about their bento adventures! I am very encouraged by everyone who leaves such kind and encouraging words when they visit here. Thank you all so very much!

5 comments:

  1. that nori cutting is great, are you kidding?! super cute smilibg bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the problems with nori cutting. I don't have face punches, too. So I think your face looks great ;) Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy to look at your smiling bear Melanie! Nice presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bear bento and you did a fantastic job on cutting the nori! :D

    ReplyDelete