Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Days, It's Just Not There.

My bento today wasn't pretty, so I'm not going to post it. It was just some veggies, but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to embellish or anything like that.

I have an idea for a few bento boxes, I want to do a series of Final Fantasy XI themed boxes. I bought a dissecting kit JUST for bento'ing (10.95 well spent, imo). I was just going to get an exacto knife. Then I realized a scalpel was the same thing (for bento purposes anyway). Then I realized that those multitude of tweezers would be great for bento too, so I just got the whole kit.

I might do the Sandorian flag first, since I am currently an Elvaan from Sandy. I'd like to do a chocobo and moogle at some point, too.

I will try it tomorrow- hopefully the results will be postable! Well, even if they are ugly, I will still post them, because this about my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment